Sunday Review

On Friday it was one of my best friend in the whole world's 27th Birthday. We drove up to the flat where she lives with my brother in Stockwell, and as I was in the back of the car, I managed to catch some really cool photos going over Vauxhall Bridge. This is looking to the side where Battersea Power Station is. 




These are the sausage rolls I made.


 The View from the 13th floor flat where they live.



Stockwell roundabout. This is a colourful deep level shelter, it's in the middle of the roundabout as you drive into Stockwell. You can read a short piece of history about it here London Mural Preservation Society


Max having a nap on my bed. 


Some beautiful clouds over the top of Harrow. 


And finally, Happy Birthday Mum! 


We ate at the Greyhound in Chalfont St Peter. I recommend it. All of our food was delicious, and my mum has visited 3 times this week! For my starter I had crispy baby squid on a bed of rocket, chorizo and red peppery stuff with sweet chilli! And for my main, I had the meatiest, tenderest, tastiest lamb shank ever! 

Comments

Popular Posts