NZ11 - Naughty Annie!

So I have been a bad, bad girl. I haven't blogged in ages. It was kind of a conscious thing, I've not had time with all of my work deadlines and since I started this blogging malarkey, I have been very good at keeping it up. I just needed a break! So from here on in, I promise to try and be better! I have a lot to catch up with everyone and a backlog of photos and videos, so bear with me, and in between work this week I am going to try and do a few little posts to show you what I've been up to. 

Here's a few taster photos. 




More stunning New Zealand views on the road to Waikanae.


My new friend. 


My amazing friends since I have been here. On our way back from the beach and going to a party. 


A stormy walk up by Wellington Prison.


And I dyed my hair back! (Well lovely Victoria the hairdresser did it for me.) Dirty blonde and roots are gone, and Annie is back! 

See you soon for some more detailed updates. 

XXX

Comments

Popular Posts