NZ20 - Things I've bought and been up to and going home

I've decided to make this my final blog for New Zealand. It's a nice round number 20. 

I fly back home to London tomorrow for a couple of months before heading out here again to work on more movies, it's going to be a proper cold Christmas and a shock to my system after the lovely warm weather we've had here in Wellington. 

I've had an amazing experience over here and I wouldn't change it for the world. Made some brilliant friends, learnt loads, and partied well! 

So without going on too much, here's some of my shopping from Napier and what I've been up to in the last week or so around Wellington. 


My new Karen Walker ring. 

Pyjamas from Cotton on. 


Jumper from Glassons. And the next 3 are from the Gloaming exhibition in Wellington at the New Zealand Portrait Gallery. 40 sets of sculptural portraits created by Johnny Fraser-Allen, Weta’s Senior Sculptor and conceptual designer. 




Dwarves on the seafront in Wellington. Up there on that building look! 


The most amazing Christmas party I've ever been to. At St James Theatre in Wellington. 



And sunny day barbecues with my buds. 

Over and out from Middle Earth. See you in London! 

XXX


Comments

Popular Posts