Hampstead Heath Dog Walk

A few days ago, I went on a coffee date with my gorgeous friend Emma. I put Max in the car along with my wellies, and we headed up to Hampstead Heath. The sun was shining, it was the perfect winter day for snapping some photos and going for a walk. 




 The heath is one of London's most famous and popular open spaces. There is a zoo, an athletics track, an education centre, children's facilities, three swimming ponds and a Lido. We just stuck to walking the dog and grabbing a coffee in the old Coach House at Kenwood House. 

Kenwood house is currently being restored and has scaffolding all over it, so you'll have to make do with this photo from this website about it. 









View of London and the Shard above, dominating over all of the buildings there. Iphones do not do it justice, and I promise to start using my proper camera more this year. My aim!! 


I love getting outdoors in the winter when the sun is shining. Today it's attempting to snow in London and I really don't want to go out in it... what to do! Max needs his walk! 

Till next time. 

XXX

Comments

Popular Posts