Being proud and my shit blog?

When I invite someone for an interview for a job, I look them up online.
When I meet someone interesting. I look them up online.
I have an inquisitive mind and I like to know what makes people tick.

When you type my name into Google, you can find out rather a lot about me. I'm fully aware of everything I have published on various platforms over the internet for anyone to read. 

I was looking at a friend's old blog the other day and we were looking at his old pictures, he was reminiscing. Then I made a comment about this blog being shit. "My rubbish little blog."

Why? Why do I say things like that? My blog isn't shit. I worked really hard on it, and I like it! And if someone stalks me online, I can honestly say that I don't think there's anything I'm embarrassed about. 

So FYI if someone puts their life on the Internet, it's there for everyone to read. It isn't really stalking, unless you can't find anything and then you start getting weird and following them home and hiring detectives and shit... that would be weird. 

Also, if you post something online, do it with conviction. Don't be embarrassed by it later down the line. If you're actually embarrassed, remove it. If not then be proud of your hard work and don't put it down.

We put ourselves down too much, well I know I do.  

Comments

Popular Posts